CCELL Limited Warranty
All CCELL batteries purchased directly from our website (store.ccell.com) come with a 180-day Limited Warranty from the date of purchase as shown on the online purchase receipt or the invoice by the original purchaser.
CCELL only warrants CCELL batteries against defects in materials and workmanship that may occur during normal use within 180 days of the date of purchase from store.ccell.com.
- This Limited Warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. If you purchased our products through a third party, this warranty does not apply.
- Any repairs or modifications made to the battery by unauthorized personnel will void this Limited Warranty.
- Except as stated herein, CCELL makes no other express warranty.
Please note that the following situations are not covered under this Limited Warranty:
- Failure to provide the warranty card and the online purchase receipt.
- Product failure or damage caused by improper use or adjustment.
- Product failure or damage caused by excessive force, impact, moisture or extreme environmental conditions.
- Product failure or damage caused by using cartridges or accessories not intended for use with the battery.
- Normal wear and tear, cosmetic damage, or minor performance variations that do not affect overall product functionality.
- Battery degradation over time due to normal use, such as reduced battery life or capacity.
*Personal items or consumable attachments are not covered under this Limited Warranty, including but not limited to: cartridges, metal adapters, USB cables and chargers.
NOTE: If the product happens to be faulty upon arrival, please inform us immediately prior to use. In addition, opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void this Limited Warranty.
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, please email us at email@example.com and provide the following details:
- Proof of purchase (i.e. order number or receipt)
- The warranty card
- Model name and quantity
- Description of the issue with photos or videos
We will get back to you via email in 2-4 business days. If your claim is accepted, CCELL will replace your battery with a new one, and CCELL will be responsible for the shipping fees of the replacement. You do not need to send your battery back if your claim is accepted. However, if you demand to return the faulty battery, you will need to cover the shipping fees.
Returns & Refunds
If you received a defective or damaged battery, please refer to our CCELL Limited Warranty policy for more information.
If you wish to return your battery for any other reason than it being defective or damaged, we offer a monetary refund for UNOPENED and UNUSED batteries for a 14-day period from the date of delivery. A valid refund claim must meet all of the following requirements:
- The battery was purchased from store.ccell.com and delivered within 14 days.
- The battery is in its original packaging, which has not been opened.
- The battery is new and has never been used.
- All the materials in the package, including but not limited to the battery, user manual, and warranty card, are unaltered and contained in the original packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that do not meet the return criteria outlined above.
Our return & refund policy is only applicable to purchases made directly from store.ccell.com. If you purchased your CCELL product from a third party, please contact them directly for their return and refund policy.
To file a refund claim, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us of your name, order number, and details of your issue. Your claim will be processed 2-4 business days after we receive your email.
Once your claim is accepted, we will provide you with an RMA number and return address. To obtain a refund, make sure you have received an RMA number before making a return. We do not accept any returns without an RMA number.
All the items attached to the return order, including but not limited to the battery, user manual, and warranty card must be returned to the address we provide in the email. Shipping fees will be covered by you. We recommend using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance to ensure that your returned item is received by us in good condition.
NOTE: CCELL does not accept any returns containing cannabis, hemp, nicotine, or any illegal substances.
Once your return has been received and examined, we will send you an email to determine whether the return is eligible for a refund.
Eligible refunds will be credited to the original payment method used for the purchase in 5-10 business days, depending on the operating status of your financial institution .
Please note the refund amount will be for the price of the item, shipping fees will not be refunded.
If a refund is submitted not long after the original charge occurred, the refund may be processed as a reversal. This means that the original charge will drop off your bank statement altogether, as if it never occurred, and your bank account balance will adjust to credit that money back without a specific line item on your statement.
If you haven’t received the refund 10 business days after we issue it, please look for the original charge on your bank statement. If you do not see the charge on your statement, it was reversed, and the refund is complete.
If you still don’t see a credit and still see the original charge after 10 business days, you should reach out to your bank for more information or contact us for assistance.
What you need to know:
- All orders are processed on normal business days during business hours.
- After placing your order, you will receive an email with your order number and another email once your order has shipped. Your order number is also provided at the end of checkout.
- Delivery dates are not guaranteed—they may vary depending on your address and the carrier’s operating status. We advise ordering ahead during peak holiday shopping seasons to avoid delays. Estimated delivery times range from 4-10 business days, including 1-2 business days of order processing by CCELL and 3-8 business days of shipping by the carrier.
We currently ship to the contiguous United States, Alaska, and Hawaii. Delivery is temporarily unavailable for other countries or regions.
Once your order has been placed, it cannot be changed. However, you can contact us to cancel the order if it has not been shipped.
Once shipped, the order cannot be canceled. You may contact us for a return, and the shipping fees for the return will be covered by you.
Once your order has shipped, we will email you your tracking information. This will include your tracking number and a link to where you can track your order.
After placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the email even after checking your inbox and junk/spam folder, please contact us at email@example.com to resend it.
If an item is missing from your package, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the details below:
- Your order number
- A description of the package and the missing item(s).
According to the CCELL Limited Warranty policy, CCELL only warrants CCELL batteries against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use within 180 days of the date of purchase from store.ccell.com. Should the damage be caused during transport, you will need to contact the shipping company/carrier and notify them of the damage to make a claim.